Partnership Recommendations for IoTeX !
Posted by cryptotherapyy 8 months ago(Updated 8 months ago)

in this thread everone can recommend a partnership for iotex. it will be great for iotex ecosystem.

for example local-regional iot tech firms dont know iotex yet if i have a friend or familiar that working for an iot tech firm i can contact him for iotex and possible partnership between them. even if i dont have i can send an email to that iot tech firms. introducing iotex and tell them why they should partner with iotex

for begining i am starting with a tech firm from turkey. they are new on iot techs. it can be good partnership with them. they will start working on smarthome techs in near future. http://www.gencpa.com.tr/en-EN/Index

Share your recommendations too !

304 Views7 Replies0 Subscriptions
Replies (7)

Love your idea!! Will be very helpful resources for us to expand our future partnerships!

8 months ago

I’m currently translating a project called Lectro.io from Houston, Texas. They will apply blockchain to the energy sector, making microgrids and trade of renewable energy on community level possible. Others are doing this too, blockchain seems to be a game changer in this field. Great team with connections to the energy sector in the Houston area.

Check out Lectro.io. Their website will look better soon, they’re currently reworking it. ;)

Same goes for Eloncity.io, but they already partnered with ArcBlock and Cyber Miles.

There are alos other, longer established projects in energy like PowerLedger, WePower, and RestartEnergy. Power Ledger is also up for microgrid connections and renewables. They got a big partnership signed in December: https://medium.com/power-ledger/power-ledger-signs-agreement-with-bcpg-to-bring-distributed-renewable-energy-trading-to-thailand-cd68d09c23ac

8 months ago(Updated 7 months ago)

these sounds good miejta. you can do it :) eloncity.io more near to partnership with iotex imo

8 months ago

Good Idea !!!

8 months ago

I guess it would be great to sort out a list of all IoT opportunities

7 months ago

Great idea, awesome resource to refer and add to for future uses! Let's keep up the great work and continue the growth of IoTeX.

7 months ago

My name is Brian Cantu with Lectro. You can contact me by email at “[email protected]”. I look forward to hearing from you.

7 months ago